SONG KITCHEN IS REOPENING, THREE NIGHTS A WEEK FROM
Thursday 1st October – 5pm
ABOUT US: Located at the southern end of Hyde Park, Song Kitchen is a stylish cafe, bar and dining room, located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
To suit ‘work’ or ‘pleasure’we offer a la carte dinner or shared banquet menus, for groups. The kitchen also offers quality bar food and delicious burgers for those on the go.
Our head chef Liz Mason formerly worked in London & Hong Kong and her cooking style is beautifully elegant and simple with punchy Middle Eastern spice, and fresh, detailed Mediterranean flavours.
“Vegetables too are my great love, fresh garden produce, is really the foundation of my menu at Song Kitchen.”
To complement Liz’s vibrant dishes, our wine list celebrates artisanal Australian producers and alternative, lesser know grape varieties.
SONG KITCHEN COVID 19 SAFETY PLAN:
For peace of mind, when you dine with us, we have implemented (and registered) our NSW Covid 19 Safety Plan for Song Kitchen to ensure a safe environment for our customers and staff.
OUR COVID PRACTICE INCLUDES:
- Bookings capped at 10 people per table
- Contact details recorded securely.
- Customers to confirm no sickness on booking/confirmation of booking.
- Tables and seating to support 1.5 metres of physical distance.
- All customers are required to be seated.
- Further physical distancing implemented through posters and floor markings.
- Signage and monitoring of the number of people in each area.
- Table service only.
- Single use, disposable menus only.
- Tableware cleaned with commercial grade dishwasher.
- Repeat sanitation of high touch surfaces.
- Contactless payment.
BEHIND THE SCENES INCLUDES:
- Temperature check for staff before entering, unwell staff must stay at home
- Cleaning schedule and checklist provided.
- Instruction on good hygiene practice
- Maintenance of appropriate strength of cleaning products.
- Staff wear gloves when cleaning.
- Bathrooms well stocked with hand soap and disposable towels.