Dinner: Friday & Saturday from 5pm.
Events: Lunch and Dinner; Tuesday to Saturday (on request).
We are taking the bookings from the 15th of October.
ABOUT US: Located at the southern end of Hyde Park, Song Kitchen is a stylish cafe, bar and dining room, located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
Song Kitchen, the profit for purpose Restaurant is one of the first ventures of its kind in Australia. 100 per cent of the profits going to fund YWCA Australia services for women and children experiencing domestic violence. Our philosophy is based on generosity and honesty. Produce is fresh and local, portions are big and pricing is fair. The kitchen also offers quality bar food and delicious burgers for those on the go.
To complement our vibrant dishes, our wine list celebrates artisan Australian producers and alternative, lesser know grape varieties.
SONG KITCHEN COVID 19 SAFETY PLAN:
For peace of mind, when you dine with us, we have implemented (and registered) our NSW Covid 19 Safety Plan for Song Kitchen to ensure a safe environment for our customers and staff.
OUR COVID PRACTICE INCLUDES:
- Group bookings capped at 20 people.
- Fully vaccinated patrons only (proof of vaccination required upon entry)
- Contact details recorded securely.
- Tables and seating to support 1.5 metres of physical distance.
- All customers are required to be seated.
- Further physical distancing implemented through posters and floor markings.
- Signage and monitoring of the number of people in each area.
- Table service only.
- Single use, disposable menus only.
- Tableware cleaned with commercial grade dishwasher.
- Repeat sanitation of high touch surfaces.
- Contactless payment.
BEHIND THE SCENES INCLUDES:
- Temperature check for staff before entering, unwell staff must stay at home
- Cleaning schedule and checklist provided.
- Instruction on good hygiene practice
- Maintenance of appropriate strength of cleaning products.
- Staff wear masks.
- Bathrooms well stocked with hand soap and disposable towels.