Dinner: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 5pm.
Song Kitchen is closed between 20th of December and 20th of January 2021.
It has been a very challenging year for all but thanks to the support of our beloved patrons we have survived and undoubtedly become stronger. Wishing you and your loved ones, near and far, a happy and healthy festive season. See you all in 2021!
ABOUT US: Located at the southern end of Hyde Park, Song Kitchen is a stylish cafe, bar and dining room, located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
To suit ‘work’ or ‘pleasure’ we offer dinner or shared menus, for groups. The kitchen also offers quality bar food and delicious burgers for those on the go.
Our philosophy is based on generosity and honesty. Produce is fresh and local, portions are big and pricing is fair.
To complement our vibrant dishes, our wine list celebrates artisan Australian producers and alternative, lesser know grape varieties.
SONG KITCHEN COVID 19 SAFETY PLAN:
For peace of mind, when you dine with us, we have implemented (and registered) our NSW Covid 19 Safety Plan for Song Kitchen to ensure a safe environment for our customers and staff.
OUR COVID PRACTICE INCLUDES:
- Bookings capped at 30 people.
- Contact details recorded securely.
- Tables and seating to support 1.5 metres of physical distance.
- All customers are required to be seated.
- Further physical distancing implemented through posters and floor markings.
- Signage and monitoring of the number of people in each area.
- Table service only.
- Single use, disposable menus only.
- Tableware cleaned with commercial grade dishwasher.
- Repeat sanitation of high touch surfaces.
- Contactless payment.
BEHIND THE SCENES INCLUDES:
- Temperature check for staff before entering, unwell staff must stay at home
- Cleaning schedule and checklist provided.
- Instruction on good hygiene practice
- Maintenance of appropriate strength of cleaning products.
- Staff wear gloves when cleaning.
- Bathrooms well stocked with hand soap and disposable towels.